Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We're Almost There!!!

I can't believe how fast this week is going by. We only have two more days to work on the house until we will be moving in. Today, we pretty much finished the kitchen. All we have left to do in there is install the lighting above the sink and above the eat-in kitchen area and have the new dishwasher installed (which will happen tomorrow between 11-2). I love our new kitchen. I can't believe how much different it looks.

Tom is still working hard at getting the tile finished in the upstairs guest bath. It is a very tedious process and he hopes to be done with everything but the grout before we move in on Saturday.

My mom and I got all of the remaining shelving put up in the closets and the laundry room. I can start moving stuff in :)

Tomorrow is lighting day :) We hope to get all of the remaining new light fixtures installed around the house.

Here are pictures from today.

Before

After!!


Before


After!!


No comments:

Post a Comment