Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust!

We have officially demo-ed another we weren't planning on doing. The downstairs bathroom needed a little bit of work from where a small dog had torn into the drywall. Once we started to pull out the damaged drywall, we noticed a little bit mold behind one piece. We decided to cut into all of the lower drywall just to make sure we didn't find any more mold...and luckily...we didn't' find any more! However, we decided to pull the toilet and cabinet out to make it easier to put up the beadboard (which we have decided to do) and lay the tile.

Here are a few pictures of the demo!

No comments:

Post a Comment