Thursday, June 18, 2009

eBay

I haven't been on eBay in years, but today I thought I would browse through the roman tub faucets. We don't have to replace the one we currently have, but had wanted to if we could find a good deal on one (you know how I am about looking for a good deal). The first auction I lost at the last second, but then I found a tub faucet to match the faucets we had previously purchased for the sinks in the master bath. I haven't seen this particular faucet in the store because the design had been discontinued. Even though I didn't get a chance to work on the house today, I still feel like I got something accomplished :)

Here are the pictures of the faucets for our master bath!

This one is the roman tub faucet (which we hope will fit our current tub). I got it on eBay for $39....it probably retailed for around $175 (or more). We have no idea how to get the current faucet off...wish us luck.



We bought two of these on clearance at Lowes. They retailed for $144/each but I got them for $37/each!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment